Chicagoland engine builder

Thank you guys for the advice. I'm a body man by trade and once I get the motor back in it isn't coming out. This car is getting every wearable part in it replaced. I want it to be like a brand new car minimal issues or worries

So who is the guy to go to and what kinda money am I looking at. I'll bring the motor where ever I need to. I went to Iowa to pick the car up

Ok. A guy named Rick built that motor in Chicago and the place he worked for ripped me off on a set of heads. I sent them my heads with confirmation and they never returned any phone calls.
Rick didn't work for them at that time, but he built a heck of a motor.

I could be completely off on this, but I think he got into drugs and fell completely off the grid. Could have been a different builder, but I think it's the guy I'm thinking of.

The one I'm referring to is our very own TurboBuRick, lol.

Never met Rizzuti, but if he machined my old dog I gotta give him props. He paid attention for sure. I've gone through it several times over the years and given it my own personal touches, but its been running at the 700HP+ level since ~2008.

I have had perfect results from Dan Strezo built engines. Highly recommended.

Does he return voicemails? Called his place a handful of times over the last few weeks and all I get is voicemail. What was the turn-around turn around time on a build?

OP sorry for high-jacking your thread but I'm in the chicagoland area. Southwest burbs to be exact.

Does he return voicemails? Called his place a handful of times over the last few weeks and all I get is voicemail. What was the turn-around turn around time on a build?

OP sorry for high-jacking your thread but I'm in the chicagoland area. Southwest burbs to be exact.

i have never had a problem with him returning calls, but he is a one man show and can get busy.