chip choice?

O'duals

I bought a car from a senior member here and it didn't have a chip in the car, the seller tells me that he is sure it has 50# injectors in it and a mild upgraded turbo. What should i do to get this bad boy running? Jet chip? custom chip? or start from scratch and go with stock inj and stock chip? thanks :confused:

I bought a car from a senior member here and it didn't have a chip in the car, the seller tells me that he is sure it has 50# injectors in it and a mild upgraded turbo. What should i do to get this bad boy running? Jet chip? custom chip? or start from scratch and go with stock inj and stock chip? thanks :confused:

Find out all you can about fuel system, injectors, and what size of turbo etc then call Eric at turbotweak. He can steer ya in the right direction.

tweak

Thanks guys, i just left turbo tweaks website and i see they have combos i'm going to go that route. my fuel set up is stock.:cool:

TT or Full throttle you can't go wrong. Each chip has advantages over each other, but both are very good.