You can type here any text you want

Chip Delimma

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

I am need some help. I am eventually in the near future going to purchase a MAF Trans GenII nad 3.5 MAF. What I have a proble with is the chip. I know and have talked to Eric from Turbotweak about his chip. And know that I would lose a lot of fuctionallity of the translator. But I can have the TT chip programed for E85. Now when I look at Fullthrottle's chip, they will control and work with the GenII, but I can find nothing on running E5 and injector programing. Can someone that has experienced this issue, please advise me. Thanks!

you can get the chips set up for E85 for the Gen-2

What injectors are you planning?

Bob

TurboBob, I would like to go with 93lbs but need to have my ECM moded and don't know who can do that. So with a stock ECM, probably would go with 80lbs. Suggestions with the CHIP?

Awesome. That is what I was thinking. What about your opinion on the chips. Use TurboTweaks and not all functionallity of the MAF trans or Fullthrottles where I believe that I will get full functionallity of MAF trans. I read a lot about TurboTweaks chips, but haven't seen anything about Fullthrottles.

My opinion would be biased.... :)

The Extender series chips are specifically designed for the hardware, and can take advantage of all the features.

They are quite popular.

Bob

Go with the Extender chip. Using ALL the features you have!

Back