You can type here any text you want

chip id please!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueta

Well I got to looking at my gn today and the guy said there is a 30# chip in there. Well I look at the "green stripe" injectors and they have the #'s 03181AA and 621031 so they are 009's lol. So I took the chip out and it says on the sticker: DELCO CMW 0602. What chip is this? Thanks. BTW, you should see the spark plugs...they are blacker then hell lol!

For some reason, Casper's Electronics website is down right now but he lists alot of stock replacement chips. That would be the only source I am familiar with. Might be an '86 stock chip.

Well that just sucks lol. I need a chip made asap so I can drive this beast lol. Thanks guys!

blueta said:
Well I look at the "green stripe" injectors

You do realize that a 30 or 33 lbs injector also has a green stripe. Looks just like a 009. Have you removed an injector to verify that it really is a 009?

03181AA and 621031 That's the #'s on the injectors and I verified them off a search from here or the "other board" and they came up 009's. The previous owner didn't drive the car and he saw the green stripe and just thought they were 30# so he stuck in that chip.

Back