You can type here any text you want

chip question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fnsikser

sentramental 4eva
just got done dropping my fresh motor in my t-type and have not started it yet...my ? is i have a stock chip in my ecm right now...i installed my new #60 injectors but have not gotten my tt chip in yet(ordered 6 days ago)....i know the 60s say no ecm mods needed,so does that mean i can at least start my car with stock chip and the 60s??thanks

No, you have to have the chip matched to the injectors. The "ecm mod" refers to changing the injector drivers for low-z injectors. If you try to run 60's with the stock chip, it will dump twice the fuel, diluting the oil and other bad things.

No, you have to have the chip matched to the injectors. The "ecm mod" refers to changing the injector drivers for low-z injectors. If you try to run 60's with the stock chip, it will dump twice the fuel, diluting the oil and other bad things.

ok cool,i'm glad i asked...guess i'll just wait a few more days for the chip to arrive...thanks for yor help..

Back