You can type here any text you want

chip?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BIGJOE

hey guys cars been running rough it has 42.5 injectors but i cant decipher what this chip is. pictures are as follows so are injectors. and would it be bad to just throw the other chips in just to see how they would work in the car or could that cause problems.

Capture.jpg

Capture904.jpg

Capture629.jpg

Capture305.jpg

I don't recognize the chip label but I can tell you that its not a stock chip. If you have or know someone who has a prom burner, read the chip and send me the bin file. I'll tell you which injectors it is intended for and anything else you would like to know about it.

The injectors appear to have a Bosch number on them but I can't tell you what size they are. Sorry.

OKAY COOL ill look into that i think it might be more diffucult seeing im overseas but ill see and the injectors say ford 2xl on them and it has a fuel line guage that reads 38.5 on idle and jumps to 42.5 on rev the only thing im was thinking is that someone was probably not smart put bigger injectors in it and failed to realize they needed to put a diffrent chip in it, but also is it possible to just drop the original chip in without changing anything and see if it works any better or would that cause issues

OKAY COOL ill look into that i think it might be more diffucult seeing im overseas but ill see and the injectors say ford 2xl on them and it has a fuel line guage that reads 38.5 on idle and jumps to 42.5 on rev the only thing im was thinking is that someone was probably not smart put bigger injectors in it and failed to realize they needed to put a diffrent chip in it, but also is it possible to just drop the original chip in without changing anything and see if it works any better or would that cause issues

Don't drop a stock chip in it unless you now the injectors are stock.

Back