chris kirk

It's only 70 degrees here in Phoenix and fixin' to rain right now. 20^ below the normal temp. This just doesn't happen here, ever.

My screen doors and windows are open (locked) and I'm going to bed at 7PM tonight. Gonna sleep real good!

4:30 comes early so an extra hour won't hurt. :)
I'm in town got here today came in from I40 to I17, all across new Mexico it was only in the 50's & up in the Flagstaff area it was 45° but steadily increased to 68 as I descended down to exit 232, this is nice in my book. My brother got married out here in may 2000 shit it was like 110" so I know how it can be

4:30 for me too. I'l be heading to Williams June 1st for a family vacation. Plan on seeing the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Antelope Canyon. What do you locals think the temps will be in 2 weeks? I assume the evenings will be cool.

Up there the evenings will be beautiful. No telling what the days will be like, wild weather this year but the heat will come. There is no doubt that it will.

No kidding
We just like to ride this cool wave as long as we can.

You should check out lake Powell if you can while you are in northern Az

0430 hours used to be when time began to stand still... The first 10 hours wasn't too bad, but the last two would take forever.

My problem time is 02:30 - 04:00. After 04:00 I start ramping up again to turn everything over at shift change.

Who am I?

.... (my photo-shopping skills aren't what they once were, but I tried to fix it) :)

The pole came out freaking huge lmao...

Attachments

• TurboBuick4.png
    TurboBuick4.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 65