You can type here any text you want

Chrome and polishing work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

89ICBM

Hi Guys,

A couple of years back I made a deal with a local chrome platter to do show quality chrome and polishing for the local Buick club and the TTA mail list. The deal I worked out is a cash only thing and the prices are great (it's under the table money for him). So, I thought I would let ya'll in on this if anyone is interested in doing this kind of dress up. This is triple plated show quality chrome and to give you an idea of prices, a set of V6 valve covers is $170.00 polishing is $135.00. The draw back is; I don't have cores so you would need to ship me what you wanted done. Contact me privately if this is something you want to do to your motor and engine bay.

I had a local guy that did it "under the table". His work was incredible and the prices where even better. Only problem, turn around time. We are talking forever. Kid could have made alot of money. How's your guys turn around time?

I had a local guy that did it "under the table". His work was incredible and the prices where even better. Only problem, turn around time. We are talking forever. Kid could have made alot of money. How's your guys turn around time?

Hi 88GTAinRi,

The turn around time depends on how many parts are being done, usually I can get 1 or 2 pieces done in a week, more pieces in about 2 weeks, well, plus shipping time to and back.

Thanx, I'll bookmark this and when I need something I'll get a hold of you. Any idea how much to do a turbo shield, just want to compare prices from what I've paid?

88GTAinRI
Thanx, I'll bookmark this and when I need something I'll get a hold of you. Any idea how much to do a turbo shield, just want to compare prices from what I've paid?

The shield was $85.0 but my contact did a price increase on me so I'm not exactly sure. I'll give him a call and see then get back to yuh.

Back