Cincinnati Incident Caught on Tape....Need Video

The coroner is an idiot. It should have been ruled a suicide ( but not "suicide by cop"). The jerk killed himself with Mickey D's and chaser of cocaine mixed with a whole lot of stupidity. But I guess we in society are the real villians; after all we didn't seek to nuorish his inner child and weren't there for him in his time of need, forcing him to turn to drugs, food etc. and turning him into a complete azzhole and sociopath becauase of our failings. And finally some elitist capitalist swine summons the henchmen out to violate this bastion of society's sacred rights. :rolleyes: I better stop beforeI make myself sick. If he had killed one of the officers, how much coverage would the media give to the cop and his family!?! Nemo Impune Lacessit!

Last night on Fox they had some guy sitting next to the big guy's lawyer...I only caught bits & pieces, but he made some pretty good points:

That was Willy Bill Cunninghan.A GREAT AMERICAN.Talk show host IE attorney in Cincinnati.He Says it like it is and he is one of my personal Heros.The attorney for the so called victom is an extortionist that swindled over a million dollars from the cincinnatti tax payers in a similar police self defence incident.do a search on 700 WLW Radio and listen in from 12.30 to 300pm on streaming audio anytime and you will hear someone that states the facts and not slant it.

They changed their page. It was right on top as the breaking news story of the day. Anyone else have a different link?

I wonder, and my debate teacher would let me bring this up in class (I hate political correctness), if this would be all over the news if the same thing happened but the cops were black and the guy was white?

Good question. It's one of those things that some people believe are racist no matter WHAT angle. Simply bringing up the question you've brought up above can be considered racist...and that's dumb. Welcome to America. :)

Originally posted by 6765russ
I wonder, and my debate teacher would let me bring this up in class (I hate political correctness), if this would be all over the news if the same thing happened but the cops were black and the guy was white?

It might have made the news but no one would be sueing. The NAACP has fueled the fire to bring the civil case up. And by the way...who called in the complaint on the perp?? The people who are now trying to sue the police for doing their damn jobs:mad:

The NAACP and the ACLU are no good for this country.....oh sure they say they do it for "the people" but it's all about the $$$$$$:mad: They are the enemies within

The NAACP and the ACLU are no good for this country.....oh sure they say they do it for "the people"
If they were in it for the people then.........WHY OR WHERE were they on the 59 black on black MURDERS in the same city this year alone . Ill tell you their was NO MONEY to follow.Go where the money is that is 100% correctumudo!

Originally posted by Louie L.
Oh how right you are. Dont ask me how i know.:( BTW are you the LEO i met in BG at Motel V6?

Louie, I met you in BG at Motel V6.

Artie