ckperformance 2004r overhaul manual

When I first started as a mechnic in my youth. I worked in several trans shops as an installer
back in Buffalo N.Y. At this point in my life I didn't want to start learning how to build transmissions. I have run out of local options & have no choice but to learn at least the 200's I have nothing to lose.
Put me down for a supplement also. Although I have yet to try & build a unit. I should order all the parts to do that..

200r4 book

everyone interested on the manual may start emailing us your name and address and how payment will be made.to make it fair to everyone shipping inside the continental us will be 5.00 dollars.i would prefer you send in a money order to ck performance 36 24 23rd st .l.i.c.new york11106 attn:michelle.if you are outside the usa we will email you of the postage after we recieve your email to us verifying shipping address.lets get this done so we can ship out at the end of the month .thanks.

Can I get one of these? my home e-mail is
ktc@insightbb.com

Thanks for your time TC

I just got a manual from Chris at CKPerformance, I must say it is the best thing I have ever laid my hands on. great pictures with a super description, step by step on how to rebuild a 200R4 and make it tough.

CK Performance
Chris Kokkinos
Astoria, Queens, New York
Chris 718 on TB.com

I ordered a gov and a valve body assem from him last week and am very happy with what I see.

Thanks, Kevin

it has the updated info ???

I am interested in this book. If there is an updated version is it available? If not, when will it be available?

I went to the website and it states $65 shipped. Is this still the price?

Please advise.

Chris, just curious if the supplement is finished or comming close. I have a trans that needs some attention. Merry Christmas!