You can type here any text you want

Ckperformance 8 And 9 Friction Direct Drums

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris718

We are currently testing our new 8 and 9 friction direct drum assembly.this drum will use the full thickness steels so burning of the steels and frictions is not a concern.this part is a reality and will be released shortly after we rack up some miles on the drum.stay tuned

We are currently testing our new 8 and 9 friction direct drum assembly.this drum will use the full thickness steels so burning of the steels and frictions is not a concern.this part is a reality and will be released shortly after we rack up some miles on the drum.stay tuned

hi Chris

sorry to be out of subject but do you have a hardned pin for second speed
band ?

i have a alto 2-3/8 i sent a email at that adress

trannyman0101@aol.com

but no answer

Thanks

Claude

Very nice! These parts will be an incredible addition to the market. And help to take the 2004R way further than anyone could have dreamed years ago.

Kudos to you for spending the time to design, and build these components.:cool:

hi Chris

sorry to be out of subject but do you have a hardned pin for second speed
band ?

i have a alto 2-3/8 i sent a email at that adress

trannyman0101@aol.com

but no answer

Thanks

Claude

You shouldnt need the band anchor if you have the servo with the springs installed. The only time i see pins break is when the springs are removed from the servo assembly.

this is going to be a cool product. I will definitely be purchasing one on the next freshening.

thanks for answering for me brian.we need to hook up soon and get the hybrid running.give me a call when ou have some free time.and afterwards we can do some tiresmoking with the mercedes.:D

thanks for answering for me brian.we need to hook up soon and get the hybrid running.give me a call when ou have some free time.and afterwards we can do some tiresmoking with the mercedes.:D

Ill call in tomorrow.

Curious on the progress??

I am glad I didn't do my 200 upgrade this year as this looks like a tranny must have.

finally got the drum out and all looks great.all the frictions and steels are in PERFECT condition.we can now order the tool steel snap rings and flycutter and make about 20 pieces.anyone interested can contact us.drum also includes our billet aluminum clutch piston.

Back