You can type here any text you want

Classic Fast ECU mod

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Is FAST the only people that can modify a classic FAST ECU to work with any WB 02 ?
Cost of this mod ?
Thanks
N2BUICK

Thanks Cal, I will try and catch up with you in a few days at the GS Nats.

cal

can you mod a b2b box into a sfi one?

craig smith tried to and it didn't work worth a damn can you do it?

Look me up at Bowling Green. I have a couple of XFI installs on cars that are taking off Classic SEFI's. Just did one yesterday. We can probably do some "horse trading".

N2Buick: I'll need your ecu's serial number and I can take care of it at BG

some horse trading!!!!!

Cal,

I probably wont make it to the Nationals this year because of work. But jim Carswell or Bob Hinson are coming and i will send my b2b by one of them if needed to.

Also Cal the fast will be for my gen 1 sbc turbo car and not my turbo t. here is the engine specs if needed also.

408 sbc
brodix -10x alum. heads
victor jr efi intake ported for heads
160lb injectors
accufab 90mm throttle body
9.0:1 comp.
solid roller cam
254/249 @ .050 .686/.657 4/7 swap 110 centerline
86mm turbo 1.0 a/r
running c16

Look me up at Bowling Green. I have a couple of XFI installs on cars that are taking off Classic SEFI's. Just did one yesterday. We can probably do some "horse trading".

Cal

my box has already been set-up for any o2 by craig smith after he had issues with the sefi conversion so he put it back as a B2B with any o2 last yr.

I will be driving up tomorrow and will come by and see ya!

Cal

my box has already been set-up for any o2 by craig smith after he had issues with the sefi conversion so he put it back as a B2B with any o2 last yr.

I will be driving up tomorrow and will come by and see ya!

cal

i spoke with the dave guy about his sefi box today and he was not intrested in horsetrading my any o2 b2b unit plus some cash for his sefi unit. he stated that he is going to sell it out right.box

so if you can convert my box or do another xfi intall let me know

thanks pat broughton

Back