You can type here any text you want

Classic Fast question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
What do the symbols mean on the bottom right of the main screen ? They are the WB indictor I think.
What does it mean if they light up sometimes, sometimes dim colors,now not at all ?
Is the WB failing ?

Thanks

Well that depends if your on or offline. But if the WB indicator is not showing up while online, its going to run in open loop and the wb could be going yes.

I am on line. Turned the key off and on them pinged the ecu.
Started the car to pull it back into the garage, now the far right box is lighting up with the blue WB symbol.
What is the box that is to the right of the two red lights ? Can I confirm the WB is going by the values on the dashboard ?

Thanks

Yes you can but not always, if its just lazy its on its way out. Pull up the dash F9 and what are all your UEGO v, r, s values. With the key on and the car running. The red 2 dots are just telling you if you are online or not with the ecu basically, they will flash green and red during communication.

The readings are UEGOR 1.29, UGEOS 0.49, UGEO 2.76. The first value does not change, the other two are moving up and down slightly.
This is with the WB symbol "lite up"

That doesn't look too bad as long as the ugeo S does not drop into the red I think that's under .34. But this still does not mean its 100% good.

Back