You can type here any text you want

Classic FAST, which CCOM version to use?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BIGONTS

I just purchased a GN with a classic FAST. The previous owner gave a really old computer with the 1.405 version, DOS based. I prefer to use my own computer and would like to download the latest version of CCOM from FAST's website.

Which one can I use to make changes and log with the Classic FAST?

I checked their website and they have CCCOM WP and CCOM XFI 1.340??

Any tips on setting it up? The car has a great tune in it now, but I want to log a run and check everything is OK. I know the MAP sensor bar 1, 2, or 3 needs to be correctly marked??

Thanks

Just download the Classic software on their website located at:

Fuel Air Spark Technology? - C-Com WP? Free download

If the car is running great, don't change any of the parameters. Especially, if you don't know what you are doing. It will already have the correct MAP, etc...

There is a great Help Section that will tell you how to setup your data logging.

That is the one I downloaded and it seems to be working fine. Just need to make sure my wideband and map sensor and set up correctly. Any tips?

On the Classic you can't select WBO2 type, so if it's reading, it's probably correct. The MAP sensor is probably correct too, since it is running fine.

Back