You can type here any text you want

Classic Industries 16X8 Black GTA wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mark Parks

Has anyone bought any of these ? I notice that a set is $719 for black with 0 offset. I presume these are all fronts with the bigger lip? Do they look like the originals? How is the quality?
I still prefer the GTA look to most other wheels.

I had them on mine. An liked them.

Attachments

• 1389474808983.jpg
    1389474808983.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 447
Has anyone bought any of these ? I notice that a set is $719 for black with 0 offset. I presume these are all fronts with the bigger lip? Do they look like the originals? How is the quality?
I still prefer the GTA look to most other wheels.

Me too, but the GTA wheels in black are on back order for the last 3 years, I don't think they are in any hurry to reproduce them again :( If you do find someone that does please let me know. Thanks, Kyle.

Me too, but the GTA wheels in black are on back order for the last 3 years, I don't think they are in any hurry to reproduce them again :( If you do find someone that does please let me know. Thanks, Kyle.
Bettr call an check first. they all say they have them till you call an ask.

I have a brand new set of Classic industries GTA rims,dont think that price above is correct..I paid about $200 per wheel ,,,mine have never seen the road and have new tires on them...i maybe interested in selling..local sale would be prefered since the tires are brand new and mounted =heavy=pricey shipping

Sorry if i misled ...my wheels are brand new never been driven on,but i bought them almost 2yrs ago

Talked to Hawks early this week, they have the rears in stock. However they have the 16 mm offset. They also get them from Classic. And Classic is not making right now. Who knows about the future. I did buy a brand new set this week from The Parts Place. Had to pay $1,395.00 for them

Anyone know if the fronts with zero offset in gold are avail?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Classic Industries has them back in stock and with free shipping .. if you use the 25% off code they have on their site, you can get all for for $603 bucks including shipping and tax !!

Back