You can type here any text you want

Clean 1986 Grand National for sale in fort wayne indiana area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matt_86

I have a 1986 grand national for sale that is very clean car inside and out. always garaged. car has just under 57000 original miles on it. Car has seen dragstrip very little. it has gone 11.80s at 115-116. (this was with good air)

stock intercooler,TA60 turbo, 009 injectors, reds xp plus fuel pump, billet adjustable fuel press. reg., reds hot wire kit (voltbooster), new 2.5 in torque tech exhaust with flowmaster mufflers, 3 in THDP with test pipe in place of cat, big mouth cold air intake kit (chrome), MAF translater, reds chips (93, 100 octane chips) plus still have factory chip and a hypertech chip, new SMC alcohol injection system (new progressive one). car has nice t-bar clamps with newer hoses. have scanmaster 2.1 that is installed on car and goes with, autometer lite boost guage, and your choice of either water temp guage or oil press guage to match(not installed), ashtray plate with fan switch and scanmaster power on off switch. Air bags in rear just put in.

All of the original parts go with and i still have all of them. I have had a few offers on my original rims though so i may sell car without them if not wanted. car has weld pro stars on now. I also have a spare ecm that goes with that is brand new, also a spare ignition module, also spare coil packs that should be fine.

Engine was recently rebuilt and has approximately 1500 miles on professionally rebuilt motor. does have upgraded cam. forged pistons. stocker crank,stock rods, stock heads etc...

car has manual crank windows, NON power seats. does have power locks. car is a hardtop. would make great street strip car. The inside of this car is very very clean and still smells like a new car.

This is a 3rd owner car. I have owned for last 8-9 years. It has always been taken car of. always clean. always garaged. very clean car inside and out, etc...

I do not use the net very often nor do i have it at my house so please CALL me for more info or details. I need to sell this car soon. I will consider REASONABLE offers. I am asking $15,500. My number is (260) 519-0829
please leave me a message if i dont answer as i work a lot of hours at my job.

also have car cover that i may throw in, And i have nice monogrammed floor covers that go with.

pictures soon.

i will try to have some pics of the car on by this weekend. like i said this is a clean car. please remember to call for info because i do not have the net at my house so i only check this site periodically when i get time.

Back