You can type here any text you want

Clean '87 Turbo T for sale, Philadelphia, grey/grey

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rwrows

1987 Buick Regal Turbo T (t-type, grand national)

This car has been meticulously maintained by Jim Dunn ( BuickTurboPerformance.com ). Jim overhauled the engine about 4000 miles ago. The transmission was just freshened up less than 500 miles ago. The car is clean inside and out. Many many new parts. TURN KEY, EVERYTHING WORKS

dscf0225dh4.jpg

dscf0229bv8.jpg

dscf0228sz1.jpg

dscf0231me5.jpg

dscf0219bm6.jpg

dscf0220af4.jpg

dscf0206mi3.jpg

dscf0238fa9.jpg

dscf0240ki2.jpg

dscf0216ad9.jpg

ENGINE:
-3.8 V-6 Turbo
-completely rebuilt approx. 4000 miles ago
-TRW forged pistons
-206/206 Hi performance cam and lifters
-TA 49 Turbo
-Steel Double Roller Timing Chain
-Moly Rings
-Forged steel crank
-Reconditioned heads w/ 3 angle valve job and LT1 springs
-009 42.5 lbs injectors

TRANSMISSION:
-fresh overhaul
-2800 stall speed Pat’s converter
-shift kit
-B&M trans super cooler
-deep aluminum trans pan
-driveshaft loop

REAR
-3.42 posi rear
-aluminum pumpkin cover
-airlift air bags

TIRES
-brand new Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on rear 255/60R15
-BFGoodrich Radial T/A’s on front, approx. 4000 miles on them

PERFORMANCE
-Quarter mile: 12.844 @ 104.92 (16 lbs. of boost)
This car has made only one pass at the track with it's current setup. It will go low 12s easily and will go high 11s with some race gas and more boost

MISCELANIOUS
-T-Tops
-W02 blackout package
-K&N big mouth air filter
-3” MAF translator
-chrome mass air pipe
-adjustable wastegate
-stainless thermostat housing
-160 thermostat
-accufab hot-wirted xp fuel pump
-3” SS Terry Houston Downpipe with dump
-3” high flow catalytic converter (gutted)
-bowling green customs 2 ¾ exhaust with flowmaster muffers
-driverside header was bin welded
-93 octane street chip
-car is equipped to run Directscan
-Moog front and rear springs
-Moog idler arm and control arm kit
-Kyb shocks
-Rear seat braces
-Front fram braces-
-Under hood braces
-Connecting front brace kit
-Auto-meter boost/vac gauge
-Scanmaster
-145 speedometer upgrade with analog dash
-headliner and sun visors have been redone
-dual sport mirrors
-drivers side remote
-console
-cruise control
-BUMPING COLD A/C
-Delay wipers
-Tilt wheel
-Bucket seats
-Drivers side power seat
-Power trunk realease
-Power windows
-Power locks
-Full carpet kit in trunk
-New power master
-Sony am/fm CD stereo w/ remote control
-Chrome turbo cover
-Chrome plated inlet pipe
-Polished aluminum valve covers
-Cotton’s performance billet vacuum block
-Big oil filter adapter with FRAM PH11 filter
-Anodized aluminum glovebox plate
-Front and rear aluminum bumper fillers
-Aluminum overdrive water pump pulley
-Upgraded alternator pulley fan
-Custom rear pinion snubber
-G-body window rattle elimination kit
-Passenger’s side breather bypass kit
-Custom made oil fill tube breather
-Car uses redline gear oil 75w90 in rear

Was thinking of asking $12,500 obo. price is negotialbe

pm me or call 215 620 2352

more pics to come

I have an 87' turbo-t grey inside and out with 50,500 miles. I only wish I could have been patient enough to save up more money and buy a car in this condition!! That's a great looking car with tastfully done mods... you should be able to sell this car only wish it was to me!! BTW, did you have the bumpers painted black?? Mine are chrome , but i like that look.

I have an 87' turbo-t grey inside and out with 50,500 miles. I only wish I could have been patient enough to save up more money and buy a car in this condition!! That's a great looking car with tastfully done mods... you should be able to sell this car only wish it was to me!! BTW, did you have the bumpers painted black?? Mine are chrome , but i like that look.

thanks for the compliments. i'm not sure about the bumpers. they were like that when i bought it. in my opinion, they look factory, but can't say for sure. thanks again.

How many miles on the car?? I don't think I saw that anywhere but sorry if I missed it. Very clean looking car. PM what you mean by negotiable??
Thanks

How many miles on the car?? I don't think I saw that anywhere but sorry if I missed it. Very clean looking car. PM what you mean by negotiable??
Thanks

125,000 on the body but you wouldn't know it. Runs like a brand new car. Sorry about that, thought I had that in there.

it is still for sale, but I am now firm on the price. thanks. some more pics

dscf0234xz2.jpg

dscf0230ib3.jpg

dscf0239vn3.jpg

dscf0241mi6.jpg

back up for sale

back up for sale: $12,500

forgot to mention that the car has an alarm system.

recent additional mods: RJC boost controller

brand new starter

thanks for the compliments. i'm not sure about the bumpers. they were like that when i bought it. in my opinion, they look factory, but can't say for sure. thanks again.

All T bumpers were chrome and rubber bumper guard had white line, no exceptions. They didn't come with a rear spoiler either. There's a number of cosmetic mods done to your car you may not be aware of that I noticed.

Nice car, good luck on the sale.

All T bumpers were chrome and rubber bumper guard had white line, no exceptions. They didn't come with a rear spoiler either. There's a number of cosmetic mods done to your car you may not be aware of that I noticed.

Nice car, good luck on the sale.

Thanks man. appreciate it. you're definately right about the rear spoiler. i actually have an appraisal for the car from 2001 and it was before all the mods were done on the car. the car actually had different wheels in the appraisal pics, they sort of look like turbine wheels but flat and different.... also it doesn't have the spoiler in the pictures. it does though have black bumpers. the rear bumper rubber definately had the white line, but I can't see it in the front. it also had what looks like a big one piece undershroud under the front end.

The interior is also slightly modded. It says 'Turbo T' on the dash above the glovebox. I thought it was factory until my buddy pointed out that it wasn't. Same thing with the door strap screw covers.... they have the power 6 symbol on them. It's funny, only an experienced turbo regal guy would pick up on these things.

Back