Clean, Stock NON-WORKING MAF

mgmshar

This is a strange request, but...

I'm looking to get a stock GM MAF, but I don't need it to be in working condition. What I do need is the outside to look nice, as it's going to appear on a nice car (long story). I do not want one of those aftermarket MAF's that neck-down in the middle. I want a MAF that will be straight-through once the screens are removed (except for the cylinder-shaped thing inside). Hopefully this makes sense.

So, if you have a failed stock GN MAF that still looks nice on the outside, let me know. I will pay you to ship it, and I'll throw in a couple of extra bucks to make it worth your while. If you happen to live in the Chicago or NWI areas, I will be happy to pick it up.

Thanks,

something like this?....
Photo1151.jpg

No idea if it works or not. it's just in a box of MAFs I have.

That would be perfect. How much to ship it to 46375? You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks!

Very good. Will send shortly. If you have a nice-looking one (externally) that you are sure doesn't work, that would be cool. I'm planning to gut the internals out for this project. Would hate to gut a known good one.

Thanks,

(Edit: Just sent the money...)

No idea if it works. I've had a translator for years and I'll never go back to a factory MAF.

Would you like me to screw up the foil so you won't have to worry about killing a good unit? LOL