Clean the inside of your monitor

aminga

Chicks Dig the powerbulge
Due to static electricity, the inside of your computer's monitor can be a huge source of bacteria, dust, viruses, etc. that can be dangerous to your health. They can prove to be a health hazard for computer users.

The CDC in Atlanta recently sent an advisory that the problem can be as dangerous as cigarette smoke because of the time most of us now spend on computers. Therefore, I am providing you with the Obama administration's no-cost fix to correct this fast growing potential health problem.

Click on the link to clean the inside of your screen.

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
 
Back
Top