Cleaning garage

Black Death... I still didn't have a chance to get to UPS. I paid $200 to get it here, so it'll probably be half of that. The price we pay to live here:rolleyes:

paypal will be sent as of 12:01am friday night/saturday morning. please mail it to me asap. i have this week and this week alone to divote myself to the project: heads and turbo.
:D

paid.:D

i have this week off for spring break and it's the only time that i get off so if you could see that it gets in the mail asap and hopefully it'll get to me sometime before the 20th.

if i have any problems, i'll contact you. thanks hawaiian.

wornoutshoes.:cool:

paid.:D

i have this week off for spring break and it's the only time that i get off so if you could see that it gets in the mail asap and hopefully it'll get to me sometime before the 20th.

if i have any problems, i'll contact you. thanks hawaiian.

i forgot to ask if it comes with the exhause knuckle (the bend that goes to the downpipe directly attaching to the exhaust shell of the turbo housing) please include that and the bell inlet for the intake side. and whatever bolts and odds and ends you have that correspond to it. sorry, i should have asked if they're included. i know you already packaged it. :( and if they're not, it's my fault for not asking and i'll try to see if the ones from my car will work though thy're a little rusted. (why i asked)

let me know, i already paid and my funds are depleted for this project. lol so i'll make due if i need to. you've been extremely helpful already.

-wornoutshoes

worn.. I got the paypal.. is that the addy I ship to? I have the inlet, but no exh. housing or bolts.

ITSAV6... pics are coming today.

Thanks, Paul

edit: yes that's the addy. 12202 k k cir...32817 etc etc etc

ok. it has both shells right? the exhaust shell and the intake shell both sides of the turbo right?

if you don't have the exhaust elbo that's ok, i'll use mine since it's a stock turbo it should fit.

i also need an intake pipe if you have one. i have a little money leftover and if you've got one...
the one that connects to the turbo not from the intercooler to the throttle valve and plenum
chrome or not, i don't care. since i'm just staring this, form and function come before looks and flash.
all i have right now is the rubber piece nad it's got holes in it.
:mad:

i should have asked for pictures.:rolleyes:

PM me your phone number and a time to call and we can talk about other parts nad the turbo. i'll pay for the long dist.

wornoutshoes-

Worn... OK, that's the addy I wrote down. It's a complete turbo, with inlet bell and actuator.Your old elbow will fit. I have a MAF to turbo inlet pipe, but I'm sure you can find one closer, the shipping isn't worth it to me for a small part like that.

88GT.. inj will go out tomorrow. Thanks, Paul

Originally posted by Hawaiian Turbo
Worn... OK, that's the addy I wrote down. It's a complete turbo, with inlet bell and actuator.Your old elbow will fit. I have a MAF to turbo inlet pipe, but I'm sure you can find one closer, the shipping isn't worth it to me for a small part like that.

88GT.. inj will go out tomorrow. Thanks, Paul

thanks man, i appreciate it. and i understand about the inlet pipe.

everyone else, this guy is a good guy to do business with. very helpful.
:D

just curious, sent yet? when should i expect it? i've never gotten anything from hawaii before. if you haven't mailed it, send it with a little sand. lol

Worn, it went out yesterday... too late for the sand:D Should get it in 3 days.

88GT, inj left also yesterday.

Brett... I'm open to offers