You can type here any text you want

Lots of parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
image.jpg
I have 2 left and one has some surface rust on it. I just sent pics to one person so may just be able to sell 1 I think Dlynch is next thanks

Better pic with more light I also have these listed in other places.

1. Dan Moore
2. David La Bree

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 30
A little rust is OK with me. What is your PayPal info so I can send payment? Thanks, Dick Lynch

I have everything that has been paid for boxed and ready to ship and wanted to thank everyone.

42.5 009's I think they are Lucas but can check they are not the 30# injectors. I also have a set of 50#injectors with a chip for 150.00 I think the chip is for 93 oct and a Armstrong but will have to check.

Sorry guys I have been paying attention to the turbo buick FB page I will reply to everyone again sorry for the late reply.

My cell number is 502-827-9243 please text or call as I have not been getting my alerts from turbo buick. I have replied to everything I have received if I didn't respond just call or text thanks again.

I don't think I have the radiator hose support bracket. I will see if I have a extra crossover. Thanks

Back