You can type here any text you want

Clear parking lights on ebay $1!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
not a dollar anymore, but there still very nice lights....end tomorrow evening

If I'm not mistaken, those were stock on regular Regals. At least I recall my aunt's '82 Limited had 'em on there. Probably an easy junkyard find.

you are correct about them coming on 78-82 regals....however, not as easy a find as you may think....besides, these were bought new from gm all of the ones ive seen in the yars are water logged and cracked

LH p/n 914871
RH p/n 914872

GMPD I think has em for like $30 each new

I know know about you but those early GM cars are not plentyful in the yards around me.. These are hard to find.. Can't get em new anymore either.

yea frank, i look in the yards when i go every sunday, but ive only found 2 sets in 3 years!!!! luckily the ones you got were the ones i got from gm, they were in great shape

That's it, I'm going to the junkyard and stock up. I like them, and want a back up set. At $46, maybe I'll get a few more sets. That is if I can find any at all.

good luck brian, hope you find a set.....but if you dont, i still have a few.....

I bid on these but got aced out. Still looking for a set in excellent condition.

'84 GN mostly stock
'87 GN daily driver, 40 LB injectors, TA49, THDP, 2 3/4" dual exhaust, SMC kit, plus the usual stuff.
'87 GNX clone, PT60, 50LB injectors, THDP, Propain injection, MH electric cutout, enough chrome to blind you
'87 GN, formerly Joe Harrington's (GNXGuy)

Originally posted by 87gninpa
good luck brian, hope you find a set.....but if you dont, i still have a few.....
I'm going to try to locate a set or two tomorrow, but I already have some. I have some on my GN parts car, and my waGoN, but the ones on the waGoN are original, and don't look that nice anymore, so I want to see if I can find a decent set. There's nothing like a new set though.

yea man... They look great on GN too

Originally posted by 87gninpa
yea frank, i look in the yards when i go every sunday, but ive only found 2 sets in 3 years!!!! luckily the ones you got were the ones i got from gm, they were in great shape
:D

Well I went to the junk yard today. It was a very sad day:( They have been crushing the cars. What was once a triple decker sandwich of potential parts cars is now a single layer of FWD cars. I guess I won't be finding any of those clear lights anymore. Excuse me, I have to go mourn.

either you dont find em or they crush em......just cant win....always seems like i see good stuff when i dont need it, but when i need something really bad its never there....

i found a passenger one in the j yard by my house today going to pick it up on friday.

Back