Clicking relay near glove box

Blown&Injected

Thanks for any ideas on this?

Just remembered about the 3800 S2 section - not SC'ed but I bet this type elecrtic issue is a 3800 S2 issue...

1995 Bonneville SE has an intermittent cut-out. Sometimes it will not restart and during those times I can hear the Fuel Pump Relay clicking - under/behind the glove box. I am going out to check the oil pressure switch but I am not so sure that will do it.

I also noticed the same clicking sound under the hood. It was the radiator fan relay - clicking like an old bathroom exhaust fan.

No SES light.
:(

Those relays are going to click everytime they lose/regain power. Check the fuel pressure on the rail when you go to start it.

There is good power - something is freaking out the relay - I can hear the fuel pump pulsing with the relay

Did some looking and the ground buss on both sides of the car (under carpet near the door sills) are in great condition.

Battery connections looked...not new. They were very tight, I loosened them and re-tightened them, shaking the cables a bit. They seemed fine and the power to the car seems as good as can be: Starter spins/turns over the engine fast and no struggle, head lights, power windows and door locks = all powered up strong even when cranking the engine over.

Fuel Pressure: 46 psi, jumps to 54 psi when cranking the engine and then drops back to 46. Held at 46 psi for 10 minutes, then I removed the gauge...may have dropped 1 psi.

In-Line Spark Plug Tester shows fire on all three coils - only looked at one post on each coil.

Check Engine Light pulses with the tone of the fuel pump relay under the glove box.

This tells me the injectors are not firing.

So what should I be looking at now? If it were a crank or cam sensor, I would not think there would be spark.

Thanks.