You can type here any text you want

Clone value

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

micknick1

Hi guys just wont to get an idea what you think its worth.
87 Buick WE-4
35000 mile
Engine in car is a race built shortblock built by DynoTech heads ported an polished,ATR roller cam,T&D roller rockers,ported stock intake.
Have factory shortblock on stand
Atr double pumper in tank an ram air
Powdered coated T Type rims
GNX vents
Kirban GNX rear installed
GNX dash
new paint was taken too bare metal
Grey interior with custom gauges
Sure I forgot some stuff but just looking too see what its worth?
Thankyou Mike;)

Ok, I think you're using the word Clone incorrectly. Your car should be advertised as "GNX inspired modifications".

If it were truely a "GNX Clone" it would have every modification made to exact ASC specification. That means a real GNX gauge package, not the "GNX Gauge Kit". That means a GNX number plate. That means a GNX black plate. That means a GNX turbo cover, turbo, and intercooler (or a TTA intercooler with a GNX plate).

It kinda bugs me when people advertise their car, not just GNX's, as a clone when they don't actually do everything that makes whatever they're "cloning" what it was that made that car special. It's like seeing a GS advertised as a GSX clone when all they did was put stripes on the car. Or when someone takes a '69 Lemans, puts Judge graphics on it, and calls it a Judge Clone.

However, when I do see a car that they actually took the time and expense to make a real clone, it really impresses me and justify's what ever mark up the selling price should include.

LONG STORY SHORT: IMO your car should only be valued as what the market value for a 35,000 mile 87 Buick WE-4 is. Everything that you've done that is "GNX" pretty much doesn't do anything to the value of the car, it may even lower the value.

Who Needs 8

Who Needs 8,like I said I didn't list everything. It has the dash plate turbocover an even the rear seat brace. No Intercooler though its got a front mount. The car run 12:00's at the track an I really didn't wont to cut up a real car. There was a real one at the track back in the day an you could really tell. It was cut all up! Rear was changed interior was removed intercooler was replaced.Oh yeh I forgot talking about that car,exhaust was removed. Somehow it ended up on my car as did some of the other parts removed.:biggrin: Mike

Back