You can type here any text you want

Clowns

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chad Oliver

Last friday night I took Jaws out for a quick errand and the next thing I know the little boy from a couple houses down is pulling up next to me at the stop sign reving his leaf blower and his girlfriend is all smiles. I did a little torque braking and immediately put 2 car lengths between us. I had to hit my brakes so I could find out if he was for real in his primered civic. The wing was so large I thought it was going to tip over. He decided to take the long way home and hasn't made eye contact with me since then and goes out of his way to avoid driving in front of my house especially at high rpm's. Maybe I'll mail him some stickers, that should be worth another 10-15 horsepower for him.;) he's one of "the past, and the furious" clowns who's daddy dropped big money for small results right after the movie came out on video. Thanks Hollywood - how 'bout in the sequel you show ricers beating vettes and maybe some v12's - I smell an oscar for special effects:cool:

That movie made a lot of 16 year olds real brave. Hey at least we have a lot of entertainment

I still haven't seen that movie yet. But my brother swears its one of the baddest movie's ever made. And he's a Camaro owner!!

He said the only reason he likes it so much, is that it makes him wanna race, and get you "brave" like BB87 said.

But thats fine if you got a potent LS1 or a GN.

That movie will make you wanna strap some "NNNNAAAAAAAAAWWWWWSSSSS" on and let her rip. But then the floor falls out of yer car. Everyone in that movie says NOS except for the Shop Manager guy and the head police guy.(very descriptive arent i?) Oh well....I'll stick w/ Gone in 60 Seconds. HHmmmm.....Shelby Mustang......hhhmmmm....Angelina Jolie....(drool):D

FnF

Fast and F was a better movie then Gone in 60 secs but the cars in Gone in 60 were much more to my taste.

I remember asking a friend who had seen it. Is it all just import riding mowers and sewing machines? He says there is one sweet domestic. Naturally you have to wait till the end to see it, and they total it in like 2 minutes.

I have them both and since it is supposed to snow tonite:mad: I might have to bust out the DVD's and crank up the Dolby:cool:

I have them both also. I got "F & F" for the same reason; it made me want and go and kick some rice booty, but the chase scene in "Gone in 60 sec" with the Shelby Mustang GT does kick butt. :D

more F&F fun poking...

i've yet to see that Ricer movie but i'll tell you what,...the day the trailer came out for it, I was sitting in a movie theatre watching in horror as i see the RICERS taking to the big screen. The scene comes on with a beautiful blown Mopar getting Wrecked!. With the theatre Filled with other people i blurted out, "Oh sure! wreck the REAL car!" i just about had the Whole romm rolling in laughter! I can only say that i'm happy this movie came out for ONE reason...it's providing LOTS of Entertainment for us who stalk the streets with REAL Horsepowered cars...MWAHAHAHAHA!

Funny thing is that they spent close to $50,000 on each car to get it to run 11's and 10's :rolleyes: Just so everyone knows watch the credits all the way to the end. There is another scene with Vin Diesel in a pretty darn sweet car :D

How can these ricers possibly think their cars are fast after driving them around all day experiencing nothing when they mash the gas? :confused: They probably felt more acceleration when they were strapped in their baby seats in mom's Ford Explorer.

I also like to listen to the big throttle bodies open up when they hit the gas and nothing happens.:D

F&F and Gone in 60 sec.

O.K. How many of you wanted to start boosting cars and go street racing right after walking out of the theater?

I know I couldn't leave the parking lot without laying down a nice burnout! :D

My girlfriend said that after she left F&F, she was driving like a maniac. I thought to myself "great, women drivers w/ a lead foot";) .....but darn good looking:cool:

Yea, that movie was pretty pathetic. My roomate is all into the ricer scene and he watches this movie all the time. I have tried more then once to explain to him what torque is but he just doesn't catch on and still thinks that a honda civic is a "fast" car. haha, poor guy, he doesnt know what he is missing. I guess he just doesnt get it, maybe a ride in a GN would clue him into what torque and real power is. I would love his reaction when his head slams into the head rest when I floor it. hahahaha

Ya mean one of these..........

Attachments

• assclown.jpg
    assclown.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 146
The scene all the way past the credits "Baha, Mexico" is the best part of the movie. Vin drives a 1970 Chevelle SS. I guess he wised up. I used to have a 1971 Chevelle SS Conv. that I sold a while back to get my GN :( But the GN is way faster ;) :D :) :cool:

I was impressed with the ricers taking at least 1 minute to go 1/4 mile. It's so lame to watch a 1/4 mile run with the cars swapping lead about half a dozen times.
The Dodge was the only real car in the movie.

real turbo

That Peterbuilt was the only real turbo car in the movie:p . NNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSS
The dodge was supercharged.:cool:

Re: real turbo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that was great but they tried to make it sound good when the cop guy was driving the "12 second car" suprayou could "hear" the turbo

Originally posted by Nasty Wendy
That Peterbuilt was the only real turbo car in the movie:p . NNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSS
The dodge was supercharged.:cool:

Re: F&F and Gone in 60 sec.

Originally posted by Turbojorge
O.K. How many of you wanted to start boosting cars and go street racing right after walking out of the theater?

I know I couldn't leave the parking lot without laying down a nice burnout! :D

I haven't seen The Rice and the Ridiculous, but I have seen Gone in 60 Seconds. I thought it was going to be a car movie. But instead, there was car action at the beginning and at the end. Everything in between was kind of boring.

Now Vanishing Point on the other hand, is a real car movie.

Back