You can type here any text you want

Cnc Manufacturing 2004r Parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chris718

Our CNC machine is up and running! We are currently running our E4340 steel billet flange overdrive planetary carriers and input/turbine shafts (with the addition of our 5th axis). Attached are two pics. Thank you for your support as it has aided us in aquiring the new machinery. The quality and consistency of this machine is incredible. Future runs include 15 new parts.

Attachments

• EBAY PICS 040.jpg
    EBAY PICS 040.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 124
  • EBAY PICS 041.jpg
    EBAY PICS 041.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 106
once youve got it programmed you just hit "cycle start"and that is it.it spot drills 8 holes,then drills 4 with pecking,finishes the 4 holes with the end mill,drills 4 holes again,and then chamfers 4 holes for a countersunk screw in 3.5 minutes. :eek:

Very sweet Chris. If you want to while my tranny's there, toss in some billet gears and stuff and I'll field test for you!! Nice looking equipment. Congratulations on the growth of your business guy. :biggrin:

Someone is making way too much money to afford those machines. Us poor Canadians pay way to many taxes up here. I'm sure you will be offering some good discounts on your proto type parts?

hey, we brightened up the pics so they are more visable. They seemed to dark.

Attachments

• EBAY PICS 040.jpg
    EBAY PICS 040.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 69
  • EBAY PICS 041.jpg
    EBAY PICS 041.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 55
Back