Coach's Custom Emblems.

Um...they are done. The pictures are all over the Facebook TB page.
text me at 814-336-4707 and I'll send pics to you.

Can you post some pics here, please?

Thank you, kind sir.

upload_2017-4-5_21-22-8.jpeg

Can you post some pics here, please?

Thank you, kind sir.

View attachment 301160
IMG_3695.jpg

New emblem options soon...
I chose to DISCONTINUE my custom XFI emblems earlier this summer. I've made them since 2010 and thought they had run their course. The my good buddy Cal Hartline decided to put out a new product for the Buick community so I guess I will make a new style of emblem.

The New "engine management" emblems will be as follows.
You will have a choice of "3.8"___"4.1"___or "4.5" ( That covers stock, stroker, and Stage engines)
You will have a choice of "SFI"___"XFI"___or "EFI" ( This will cover stock, FAST and Holley systems)
Last will be a "TURBO" section.
So when you order....you will choose an engine displacement, engine management, and "TURBO".
This will allow everyone to purchase exactly what they are wanting.
You will have to align and install the 3 pieces onto your hood or trunk as best you can because they will not be bridged together as my other emblems were.

THIS IS A WINTER PROJECT SO JUST WATCH FOR DESIGNS AND PICS.
DO NOT INQUIRE ABOUT ORDERS HERE.
I am hoping the new phone app will be running soon and then I will become a paying vendor and be able to place ads in the banners for orders.

Thank you all
Coach

None are available?
No sir. I took a hammer and smashed the shit outta the tooling. It cost me 3 times as much money to fix the tooling then I ever made. It broke repeatedly.
I have a new version coming out soon...I hope.

Too bad, i was looking at the T Type ones. Good luck with your new plan.

Coach are you still making the Hood Emblems? I am trying to pm you and it does not work.
Thanks