code 33 and car idles bad then comes out of it

s83regal455

Hello guys haven't been on in a while but Im try to sell my baby (87 GN mainly stock 85,000 miles). I moved it from where i was living to where im at now and it was running poorly at first it would hardly start and would run rough but anyways now it starts up runs rough then comes out of it. I did check the error codes and all its giving me is #33. I replaced the maf about 3 yrs ago less than 50 miles on it. but im not sure if i got a remanufactured one or just a cheap one. No other things have been done except changing the plugs when it was running rough which kind of helped it out. when driving if you get into the turbo she just dogs out.... please help do i need a new maf... need to sell her BUT really dont want too :( thanks

Thanks for the codes just a couple questions though. Is it possible that the MAF sensor went out already since nothing else was altered or changed? And if it was the MAF would it cause the problems of rough idle periodicaly and falling on its face (some backfiring) at WOT?