code 41

fubar2.5

I changed the cam sensor to another one[not new] to get rid of code 41 and it still comes up.The car starts and runs fine for about 30 sec then codes and runs rough.
O2s are erratic- new Gm 02
PL is 1.7
It started thisjust cruising.Assuming its a curcuit problem where do I start.TIA for any suggestions.

You sure it's 41 and not 14, which is temp sensor which codes and reverts to preset after 20 seconds? It will run rich.

What's PL? It's too early to think alot.:)

Yes I'm sure its code 41 cam sensor and from 2 different scan tools.PL is pulse length and was at 2.7 before code came up not 1.7. Could it be going to batch fire by itself.
Thanks for your interest.
Ron

have you followed the trouble tree? Goes like this:
Clear code, does engine light come on? yes-scan for code, no-code is intermittent. If scan tool indicates code 41, turn ignition off , disconnect ECM "A-8" connector and car sensor harness, with the key on engine off (KOEO), use a volt meter to check voltage at harness terminal "A-11". voltage should be over 6v. If scan tool code was not code 41, refer to trouble tree for new code. If voltage at treminal A-11 is over 6v, look for a poor connection at ecm terminal "A-11", or ecm is faulty. If voltage at harness terminal is less than 6v, check circuit from C3I module terminal "J" to ECM teminal "A-11" for open or short to ground. If circuit is ok, it is a poor connection at the C3I module or faulty C3I module. Besides the poor connection, you may check for a rubbed through wire on all wire connections listed above.

I'm a happy camper now. My baby is running great. It was the ignition module.
Thanks for the help.
Ron