Coilpak/ignition Module Combos

Red Regal T

These are DELCO units in excellent condition, functionally and cosmetically. They are known good, because I check them as a set with Casper's tester and they must display a strong spark, and more importantly I personally roadtest each set to make sure there are no problems, no glitches. This is the only way they can be tested and known to be good. They fire perfectly from idle through WOT. If it doesn't work perfect from idle thru WOT, you'll know there's something else wrong with your car. The units are used but a new DELCO set costs in the vicinity of $250. :eek:

Buy a Wells or some other off brand at autozone, you're looking for grief. You can't even check them at all with the Casper's tester to see if the coil or module is firing. They are notorioulsy defective.

GUARANTEED GOOD! No disappointments.......

SAVE A LOT! $125 includes shipping

Attachments

• MAROON T-TYPE 102.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 102.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 361
  • MAROON T-TYPE 103.jpg
    MAROON T-TYPE 103.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 363
The only sure way to know if a coilpak/ignition module unit is good is by roadtest. That would be no glitches or stumbles from idle through WOT. Units can test perfect on a Casper's tester, and still stumble and miss on the car. Off brand units are much worse because if you're car's acting up, you can't even test them with a Casper's tester. In that case, the only way you can determine if it's your coilpak/ignition module is to install a known good unit.

Coil pack/Ignition module

Hey John, where do I send the money order? Thanks, R.B.

Where on earth do you get all these coil/module combos? Was just curious.....:)
Bump for a good seller!!!!!!!