Cold isn't it? (picture inside)...

J Banning

Quench my thirst with C16
Sure has been getting cold lately hasn't it? I heard that we got some snow flurries this morning back home. Luckily for me, I wasn't there. I was in DAYTONA!!!!....

fl_daytona_buick_beach4.jpg

I don't want to go home!

nice car, some day im gonna get that paint job. as far as being cold, ha. i was running 16 pounds of boost on thanksgiving, well tonight i was cruising on the highway and jumped on it, 21 freaking pounds. its like 10 degrees out here right now. i almost hit the friggin divider. :D

Thanks, but the camera plays tricks on my car from time to time... a tropical dellusion of sorts. :)

Who's the fugly model standing by your car? :D Hope your having fun. Enjoy it while you can, it looks like it's going to be a long winter.

flurries?...ha!
Should be in upstate NY right now. Lake effect snow causing massive white-outs. My boss hit a nasty patch saturday night with his truck, couldnt see and ended up head-on into a tree at about 55mph. (he did manage to walk away from it tho).
I got up this morning and it was about 16°. If you counted the freaking 35mph winds, it was pretty darn cold!

Oh, and did I mention I hate you?!?! ;)

Originally posted by J Banning
I don't want to go home!

You sure don't-- it was about 25 in center city for the morning commute! Brrr....

Supposed to have a snow storm rolling into town this weekend as well. Might want to come back early!

-S.

Nice Car! You must have gotten one of those expensive paint jobs from Maco!?

btw, every morning this week it was in the high 20s and low 30s in DC!;)

Have fun!