Coming soon-braided turbo oil drain kits

What size line is that you are using? Looks like -8an?

Maybe it just looks alittle small to me.

I tried to make one awhile back and it cost alot and I still would have needed that swivel 1/2 npt fitting which is like $50

The other drain that venders sell kink up and the oil backs up in the turbo.Several of us those issue's .Looks like your hose kit wont have that problem. looks good Mark...

I bought one of these and it is AWESOME! Once again, Mark comes through. Very high quality. I should never have to change it ever again.

Is there a way to do it in either all blue or nickel fittings etc??

Another great product Mark, I figured since the majority of stuff you sell looks awesome you'd have worked out the color mismatch. :tongue:

Another great product Mark, I figured since the majority of stuff you sell looks awesome you'd have worked out the color mismatch. :tongue:

Mine came all blue, so it looks like he didn't get stuck using that black fitting.

As noted previously, that was a picture of the prototype, all fittings on kits being sold are blue/red. Working on my version of the push loc type this weekend.

Attachments

• turbodrainpushloc.JPG
    turbodrainpushloc.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 126