Comp 212/212 flat tappet cam, springs, lifters, roller button and pushrods

Steve

I have a complete Comp 212/212 cam and everything needed to install. Everything was bought new from Full Throttle and is in great condition. The cam was properly broken in and has always been run with proper break in oil and ZDDP Plus. I have the 212/212 cam, 969 lifters(I like the 969 lifters because they seem to be quiter than the Comps) Comp 980 valve springs, roller cam button and stock pushrods. All of the parts have about 2K miles on them(pushrods have more) with no dyno runs or track passes. I got the car done just in time for the Power Tour and drove it about 1500 miles on the tour and then about 500 miles around town. All of the lifters are marked for position so that they can be properly installed on the correct lobes. This set up will save you the trouble of the stressful 25 minute cam break in procedure on a new motor and save you some money! $140 plus shipping for all of the pieces.

I'll take the cam and the rest of the items you are selling if still available. How much to ship to 77523 and what type of payment do you prefer? PM me if you take PayPal.Thanks