Comp 853 lifters, BGC oil pan, Flat tappet lifters, stock radiator

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Selling some comp 853 lifters that came with the motor and cam kit I bought years ago. They've been kept in oil in baggies since about 2011. Looking for $250obo

BGC oil pan from same motor I got the lifters from. . SOLD!!!!! RJC OIL PAN IS PLACED NEXT TO THE BGC PAN SO YOU HAVE AN IDEA OF HOW LARGE THIS PAN IS, AND HOW DEEP THE PAN WAS MADE. RJC PAN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE...KINDA SAD THAT PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID THAT I NEED TO HAVE A DISCLAIMER STATING THAT..BUT OH WELL..

Flat tappet lifters from only-Jesus-Knows-Where... $25 or a really nice video of you doing an interpretive dance demonstrating why you deserve these lifters for free..

Stock radiator..does NOT include any of the fittings/lines/cap you see... I dunno... $50? Was in perfect shape on my car. Only reason I am selling is because this radiator was used as a murder weapon ...er wait, no..no that is my OTHER radiator... this one I am selling because I went with an aluminum one, so I have no need for this thing to hang around.

My shipping zip code is 94560.

Best way to reach me is either telepathy, or my email- 1987GN@gmail.com

Last edited:
Also- if I am way off on any of my pricing, please post and let me know.

These were my best guesses based on a few searches, so I could be totally off on what I think these parts are worth.

I'll take the BGC oil pan.
Do you have an oil pick up extension available for it?

I don't think so? I'd have to look.

PM me for shipping and paypal info.

For an extra $.30 I can draw a wonderful picture of you on the side of your shipping box that shows you going super-duper fast with your new BGC oil pan! WHAT A DEAL PEOPLE!!

Oil Pan is sold.

Price on lifters is $200shipped. These are taking up space on my office desk, and I need them gone. Open to offers.