Complete 10-sec. street '109 motor FS:

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
This is the motor out of "SlowGray" in my sig. It has (7) 1/4-mile passes and a few hundred street miles on it.

'109 block with center billet mains. .010 custom JE pistons, stock rods w/ARP bolts, .010/.010 stock crank, ARP head studs and main studs. All machine work done by Weber Racing, Ohio.

Champion iron heads o-ringed by Weber for stock GM headgaskets, 941-springs, titanium retainers, 1.60 Harland Sharp roller rockers, Champion valve covers. Intake ported by Weber.

Weber Racing 206/206 "HL" cam, .528 lift w/1.60's. CompCams 885-lifters & .080" wall pushrods.

Billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Siemens 72lb. injectors, fuel rail, ported stock plenum, throttle body, ported stock headers, etc. This motor is complete from intake to oil pan.

$6,000.00 Any questions, comments, etc. please e-mail me at keith.soffa@arnoldpalmercadillac.net

I can deliver to Norwalk event, Bowling Green, or most other areas on the east coast within reason. I'm open for meeting 1/2 way as well. I will not ship via truck freight, etc.

K.

Edit:

Edit: After looking at the cam card this weekend, with the 1.60 roller rockers the cam has .537 lift.

K.

motor

can you please call 865 577-8583 or leave me your num. and i'll call you, i'm in the tennessee area.

Still For Sale...

Quite a few inquires and phone calls, but no sale as of yet. Delivery to the Nats in B.G. is possible as well.

K.