You can type here any text you want

Complete 109 engine with every thing to go 10's for sure

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

onefastgn

3.8 .30 over complete engine with every thing to go well into the 10's
109 block .30 over
TRW pistons
Total seal rings
Stock heads O-Ringed & ported by Champion
Manifold port matched to heads
T&D 1.55 roller rockers
007 head gasketes
Hemco plenum(Polished)
70 MM throttle body (Polished)
All four main Caps
ATR 309G roller cam Package 212-206
Double roller timing chain
Hi Volume oil pump
Brass freeze Plugs
Bosch 233 Adjustable Fuel Regulator
Chrome fuel rail
83 lbs INJ
Translator Plus box
Extender Extreme chip
Modified ECM for 83 INJ
LS1 MAF
Cold air kit (Tin Man Lite)
9 inch K&N filter
LT-72 Turbo/.63 A/R and have a .82 that goes with it.(Polished to show finish.
PTE front mount Intercooler with all pipes and they are polished to a show finish(But has the normal dents on the bottom.)
Chrome MAF Pipe to turbo with blue couplers on all pipes
Terry houston down pipe
Delta Race gate
ATR single shot muffler
Reds Double pumper
Reds Volt booster
MSD Dis 4 box with module
All bolt on stuff has be ceramic coated(Water pump ect)
Stock headers ceramic coated
Poston cross over pipe ceramic coated
Mainfold is ceramic coated
Like I said this is a complete motor with every thing to get you well into the 10's The motor was just rebuilt By Aggressive Performance last year and has about 200 mile on it if that.It ran 10.85 @125 with the old turbo (TE-45A) and a ATR 19 row Intercooler and 20 psi.I have not yet ran the new set up this year with the new turbo and F/M Intercooler.I don't have Pic but if your serious I will get you some.I will not separate anything It is a package deal only.It is still in car and can be drove if needed.I'm sure there is alot more to list, but lets just see if there is anyone out there looking for somthing like this package deal.I have well over $15,000 in the motor and parts and have almost all receipts to prove it and will sell the whole package deal for $10K
Thanks Onefastgn;)

Hey guys, this is one bad a** motor. I have ridden in Tony's car and this thing roars. It is also extremely nice looking! He had a ton of attention at Sundays car show. Save yourselves some time and dollars because this thing is one heck of a motor!! Just my two cents!! -----Jeremy

Back