Complete GN powertrain (for sale) GREAT DEAL (WOW)

steveX

Banned
I will add picture of the complete setup later, which include a 1987 buick grand nation engine with $64,897 mile (runs excelent or full reture on money),the motor is complete and comes with everything to make it a TURN KEY swap. engine wiring harness,ECM,Intercooler,turbo, transmission, drive shaft, 3.42 GN rearend with a new (no milage) Moser replacement axle, radiator,
and powermaster, OH a complete flowmaster exhaust system from turbo to tail pipe, four 86 T-type wheels (aluminum), steering gear box with steering col, gas tank with sending unit

Before i start this sale on e-bay. i will offer first bids to the turbobuick cummunity. I will NOT SHIP THIS STUFF, you must pick up the complete set in person or a authorized personal.

i will start the bidding at $3000.00

the item listed below are not include the the above auction.
also: left and right inner and outter fender (excellent condition) L&R front inner plastic wheel shroud, radiator support, two complete climate control box door internal parts. four black wheel trim. front and rear GN black bumper.

two bumper $300
left or right inner fender Metal $100 each
left or right inner plastic wheel shoud $100 each
radiator front support $200
climate control box complete (under hood) $150.00
four black wheel/fender black trim $100

for door internal part make me an offer. the about item will be ship by UPS ground.

Sounds lke a great deal to bad we are on opposite ends of the country, I would have to have a Jersey buddy pick up and store the stuff until you guys quit adding that white crap to the ground up there.
If you reconsider the shipping thing let me know, I can setup the BOL and send a truck prepaid on my account.

:cool:

the weather is pretty good now, it around high 50`s low 60`s. ITs too much stuff to ship, plus what if something break. I don`t like making people unhappy when i am trying to bend backward (you know what i mean). My friend will help me deliver the setup to any of the 5 boro, NJ or long island. I have two more setup like this ,thank to a old friend who is in the junk yard business. I was able to my the complete car for a $1000.00, but the rust just kill the overall body and frame of the car.

here are you picture. view picture 125-132
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steve...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

more pic to be added of the complete exhaust, and all the front end body parts.

thank come again....LOL
c1a6.jpg

15ba.jpg

edf1.jpg

1bb2.jpg

472b.jpg

5bee.jpg

8be4.jpg

fa40.jpg