Complete LS1 12" front brake swap (never installed)

GNVAIR

Everything you need except the stock spindles.
CNC cut brackets from Ibild
Brand new rotors
Brand new Bendix pads
Brand new wheels bearings and seals
Brand new Russel braided brake hoses
Used LS1 F body calipers with brackets
Custom hubs with brand new long studs pressed in (no cracks).
Again, this is everything you would need to mount the LS1 12" F body brakes onto your stock G body spindle. Too many projects right now and I am cleaning stuff out. Asking $400 + shipping.

Here are some pics.
P2140001.jpg

P2140002.jpg

P2140003.jpg

P2140005.jpg

P2140006.jpg

P2140007.jpg

P2140008.jpg

So I could mount these on my stock spindles and bolt on better stopping power? Clue me in, I have money standing by....

all you need to do is open up and thread existing holes on our spindles and bolt everything up. Im piecing together a c6 brake swap, but you do need to go up in rims size to i think atleast a 17.

Ok, I get it.
Are the rotors aftermarket or GM?
The hubs are G-body hubs cut down?
Do you know if the calipers are good?

The calipers are fine as far as I know. The pistons move freely. The rotors are after markets. Hubs are G body hubs cut down.

all you need to do is open up and thread existing holes on our spindles and bolt everything up. Im piecing together a c6 brake swap, but you do need to go up in rims size to i think atleast a 17.

So it wouldn't fit with the 16" GTA fronts?

So it wouldn't fit with the 16" GTA fronts?
I'm pretty sure he's saying that the Corvette C6 brake swap that he's planning would require moving up to 17" wheel. However, the kit the OP is selling (Camaro brakes) will fit under 16" wheels.

These will fit with 16" wheels and I have heard some guys fit them with the 15" T wheels. I have never tried them with either so I cant say either way.

GNX wheels

I did this swap and the brakes will work on the GTA wheels but if your car is lowered then you will need GTA rears for the front. The LS1 swap pushes the wheel out toward the fender a bit. I have drop spindles and run a 245 50 tire and it's real close to the inside fender. I don't think there would be any issues with a 235 series tire. I doubt that this brake swap will work on a factory T wheel.

Everything sold except for calipers and hoses.
I will sell the calipers for $75 for the pair.