You can type here any text you want

Compression Results

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
FINALLLYYYY Ive hadent had time to really wrk on the car with the $25 AZ tool kit I have, but I was able to check three cylinders. This was a DRY TEST. Ill recheck the compression again and get cylinders 3,5,6 when I get a chance.....

Cylinder 1: 101
Cylinder 2: 110
Cylinder 4: eeeehhh around 90 give or take

Now, whats your O2 Guys:biggrin::biggrin:

You did the drivers front, and then the first 2 on the passenger side? Looks pretty much like I figured it would but the wet test will be the deciding factor.

so what were we trying to prove on this dying motor ?

im trying to remember what the compression test was for...

A.j.

bout time. i thought i saw a pig start to sprout wings. lol. I dont recall the whole thing, but i think its just to see if one of the cylinders is losing pressure and see if coolants getting in, or what ever...something bout smoking?

FINALLLYYYY Ive hadent had time to really wrk on the car with the $25 AZ tool kit I have, but I was able to check three cylinders. This was a DRY TEST. Ill recheck the compression again and get cylinders 3,5,6 when I get a chance.....

Cylinder 1: 101
Cylinder 2: 110
Cylinder 4: eeeehhh around 90 give or take

Now, whats your O2 Guys:biggrin::biggrin:

yea
wow your motor is almost gone time to pull it.

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE a bad spark plug in cylinder 6, and I havent done the wet test, and I may NOT have done the check right. Ill do a retest as soon as I get my rv goin....:biggrin:

w/ those kinds of #'s.. forget the wet test. Go strasit to pulling it out....

if you could get ahold of Ken... I would say your set.... but its a crap shoot...

I dont reckon I know anybody in WA thats good other than ken?

A.j.

People this day are way too shady, and try to unload ford tauruses on the unsuspecting public:eek::tongue: I found one place, but they dont rebuild turbo engines.

whats wrong with rebuilding the engine yourself?
oh.

right.

if ya took this long to do a compression test

who knows how long it would take for the engine to be rebuilt by you!?

we'd be through 2 more presidents by then :D lol

what about Oregon or California if you can ship it out or something?

whats wrong with rebuilding the engine yourself?
oh.

right.

if ya took this long to do a compression test

who knows how long it would take for the engine to be rebuilt by you!?

we'd be through 2 more presidents by then :D lol

what about Oregon or California if you can ship it out or something?

wow wow.. is it pick on me day or WHAT:eek::eek::eek: You all are people to talk... It takes you guys a LONG time to rebuild and put together an engine... AND you guys have the tools, knowledge, and expertice to do this. I DONT:confused: No tools, minimal knowledge, or the expertice, let alone a place to do a rebuild.

People this day are way too shady, and try to unload ford tauruses on the unsuspecting public:eek::tongue: I found one place, but they dont rebuild turbo engines.

lmao!

its funny you say that.......

I have found the 9 times out of 10........... that if the car cane barely survive me then it usually survives a normal person another 20 years.

LOL

im very very hard on my vehicles. ****...... ask Erik.... hes been around the block with me and vehicles a few times!

A.j.

Back