You can type here any text you want

Confirmed Dates For 2004 Bpg National Event

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

opeltwinturbo

Confirmed Dates For BPG Nats '04

Hi Gang, I'm very happy to announce the OFFICIAL DATES for the 1st Annual BPG National Event.

the official dates are Agust 12-13-14-15th in 2004

Please mark your calander ASAP so that you will be ready to attend a wonderful time at this event,DO NOT believe any thing you may have heard about the track being sold, IT IS NOT SOLD! and the BPG will be there in full force Agust '04

we will be asking for Volunteers to offer some of there time to help with general duties of running the event, such as show car set up and break down, staging lane help, gate and parking duties, etc..

there will be air and fuel available at the track, along with tons of pit spaces, many of which have elctrical access for your trailer and or motor home.

you will be allowed to stay at the track if you desire, we will be posting many of the local hotels soon.

we look forward to seeing many of you next August, remember you do NOT have to be a BPG member to attend! though I hope you will enjoy this event so much that you will soon join the BPG.

I'm real excited about this Event and hope it will peak your interest in something new and exciting to attend as well.

More to come, stay tuned!

thanks, Bruce Hunter
P/R Director BPG

I guess this is one of those "If you have to ask, you probably wouldn't want to go anyway" things. :confused:

Back