You can type here any text you want

Congrats to Eric (XCESSIV)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

He got top honors in the people's choice award at a local poker run. His GN was the only Turbo Buick there among a very wide variety of vehicles (New Camaro's, Mustangs, a Ferrari, $100K SEMA custom cars, lots of imports, etc...)

Here are some pics from the cruise:

ericsgn.jpg

pokerrun2010050.jpg

IMG00024.jpg

Definitely the meanest looking pro touring Buick TR I've seen anywhere. It's also drives like a dream!

Thanks Kevin it was awsome to cruise a great variety of cars sorry you missed out. Now I got to get ready for the Dyno!!:D

Thanks I was very suprised it was a great event Lube and Boob poker run I had second best hand with a pair of aces 3 sevens beat me. Now I get 2 free dyno runs that should be fun.

I've seen it go mid-high 11's years ago on dr's. Don't think he's changed anything since.

Congrats as always Eric! Your car has been an inspiration to many Turbo Regal guys out there. It's a beautiful car and will always be one of the most imfamous GN's in the country!

Thanks Jeremy, did you get your issues sorted out or are you too busy with wedding plans and work

Thanks Jeremy, did you get your issues sorted out or are you too busy with wedding plans and work

Yeah just been slowly working on building this rear end so the car has been down for a while now. I'm donating my time to another member and building a motor for him and working on a couple other members cars too. Pretty much just taking it easy lately!

Back