Connecticut TR Owners

ikle

Since Otto's Performance closed up, where in CT are you bringing your cars for Tuning, Upgrades, Ect...
Thanks, Kyle.

I started with Otto then when he crashed, I was left out in the cold.So I to the company that built my &my sons 9 .81 sec 2010 SS Camaro. Now my GN runs 10.0@137 ,thanks to Ted Jannetty and his great crew. Don't know where you are but Jannetty's is in Waterbury off of the Scott Rd Exit
203-753-7223 or e- mail tedj@jannettyracing.com .Really good people down there.Not as cheap as Otto but its a professional shop.
Jim Maguire

Cotton's in Agawam, Mass. (413) 789-0531) isn't very far from you. I drive from much farther than that (5 1/2 hours) to go to their shop and it's worth it every time! ;)

Claude. :)

If you want dyno tuning in CT I could help you out. Stock ecu or aftermarket ecu no problem. If you still have a stock ecu I have my own ecu that is altered for use of a powerlogger I can use to aid in tuning your car. Pm me if youre interested. I could also supply and install a turbo if wanted and tune with it if needed. If you wanted to do drag strip tuning I could arrange that too.

10.0@138+ 93/alky, stock block, stock stroke
10.13 stock bottom end
10.61 with a cast 59mm compressor wheel

Second Cotton's. Brian Cotton is a true artist with these cars.

Cotton's all the way. It is a 13 hour on way drive for me from NC and I've done it twice! Jack and Brian are the greatest!
Conrad

Kyle, I second Bison. Always there when you need him, and a wealth of knowledge. He has helped me out on several occasions without a hitch. I can also help on less complicated issues if you need advice, but Bison is my go to guy when I hit road blocks. Jimmag, we have friends in common. I have heard about your car, and think I saw it at Ted's over the summer. I know Billy at Carlquist, and have had work done there on other projects. I also know Vinnie Constantino and sons well. Get in touch with me as we approach the warm weather, as I am local and I am in Prospect. There are a bunch of us Turbo Regal guys in CT, and we try to get together a couple times during the summer. Really a great group of guys overall in CT! Kyle, anytime brother, drop a line on one of us.

Kyle, I second Bison. Always there when you need him, and a wealth of knowledge. He has helped me out on several occasions without a hitch. I can also help on less complicated issues if you need advice, but Bison is my go to guy when I hit road blocks. Jimmag, we have friends in common. I have heard about your car, and think I saw it at Ted's over the summer. I know Billy at Carlquist, and have had work done there on other projects. I also know Vinnie Constantino and sons well. Get in touch with me as we approach the warm weather, as I am local and I am in Prospect. There are a bunch of us Turbo Regal guys in CT, and we try to get together a couple times during the summer. Really a great group of guys overall in CT! Kyle, anytime brother, drop a line on one of us.
TurboTom72 thanks for your reply, Bison is at the top of my list, after I take care of a couple of issues I am having I will deffently contact him, also thanks for the offer.