You can type here any text you want

Considering lm7 swap in my GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LOL@V8

I've been considering doing a 5.3 single turbo swap instead of going further with the 3.8. Keep in mind I'm not rich lol.

I was curious what some of you guys are using for mounts and ect. I would really like to keep my 200R4. It's a art carr tranny that I've only put about 500 miles on. What is needed to adapt tranny? Can I use the same converter? It's a new art carr 9" 3200 as well.

What do most use as a management system? LS harness or a FAST? Also what have you guys used for a fuel system? I'm guessing the fuel tank can be reused. I have a 340 in tank that I'll replace.

I have a C5 z06 that I've been modding as well so I have some take off parts. Thought about using my exhaust manifolds and try to flip them forward. I have a z06 cam and ls6 manifold too. I'll be happy with 550-600 at the tire and run a mid - high 10 sec 1/4. It'll mostly see a concrete road late at night though.

I appreciate all advice. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

93 and e85 are my 2 choices on fuel. I live in Houston and e85 is everywhere.

I was also thinking of a top mount turbo setup with a crossover kind of like the stock GN is. I would like to use my PTE slic with that.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back