You can type here any text you want

console and grill 4sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
i have a center console blue grey in color mint condition with the 2 shift light pieces. i have an 86 grill needs painted but other wise no cracks or nothing. i also have 2 driverside headlight bezels with side markers 1 marker is missing a small piece in the corner other is in great shape.and 1 passangerside with marker in good shape.
please make offers no reasonable offer refused. also have headlight rings with hardware. offer for one or all the parts above.email @bttwracing@aol.com

driver side side marker

Would you sell the good driver side side marker separately? If so how much shipped to 76643? If not what kinda deal can I get on the bezel/side for the better looking one? By the way put me first in line for the headlight bezel assembly.

Jerry Berger

TTT for my little 21 year old brother...how bout an email for you old brother in Kyrgyzstan huh?

I am also interested in the grill if it is black & chrome and if my85grandnational does not want it.

chrome only

i sanded it down yesterday to get the bubbles out and was gonna paint all black satin if you want another color to be painted of send as is let me know i dont have a digital yet let me try to get one from a friend if possible. let me know color or what you are whiling to pay.

thanks
tim

Tim if you want i can take pics for you just give me a call.
BTW you need to come by and check out the new bogarts.

hey larry when you coming home?

Going F.A.S.T W/ class

Doug

I will be home in May, you will see a high 10 sec buick running around the atlanta area. A real street car! with AC muuuhahahaha

I asked about the bezels and side markers years ago

I asked about the bezels and side markers like the 5th post down. I would like to know what the best pair of bezels and side marker lights would go for?

thanks
Jerry Berger

Back