Controversal Monopoly

LOL!
I don't care for MLK being a board piece, but I don't think it's a racist game. I'm sure there are plenty of races in that kind of neighborhood. I doubt anyone will protest the redneck version, although I'm sure that can be read to be race specific. I think it's funny. I wonder if pimps, drunks and drug dealers are offended? Who is looking out for them? :rolleyes:
LOL!

Sorry, but only the offenders are offended. If someone doesn't like the fact that there is a board game that depicts drug dealers and hookers, do someting constructive about it and try cleaning up the streets, not bashing the store that sells the game.

If the redneck version has any refference to mullet mobiles I will sue the guy..................LOL:D :D

I want a redneck version :D

I dont think its racist ...yes there are plenty of blacks drug slinging and so forth but there are plenty of whites , mexicans and others doing it also

I would more agree with them stopping sales of it due to thats not the lifestyle kids need to be playing with and thinking its cool

The guy that made the game had a correct comment; "if you can't laugh at yourself, then you do have problems"