Convo Pro...need right spacers...

Hey, guys putting convo pro..back on my gn and need the right spacers for the front and rear...15x4 fronts and 15x8.5 for the back...and 275/60/15 for the rear mickey thompson drag radial...thanks....

Hey, guys putting convo pro..back on my gn and need the right spacers for the front and rear...15x4 fronts and 15x8.5 for the back...and 275/60/15 for the rear mickey thompson drag radial...thanks....

Moving to the WANTED SECTION

BW

You dont have a issue till you get to the 10in rims. :wink:

It can be done with no "issue" using 10" wide rims that have the correct rear spacing!...It's true that the more wider the rims you have, the less margin for error it leaves you, but I do have some 15"x10"s with a rear spacing of 4.5" and the tires (275-60-15) are close but do NOT rub against the frame (un-notched). You might need to roll the fender lips though...no big deal...

Claude. :smile:

Spacers

If interested I have 3 older spacers that are just in a box in the garage collecting dust. I had used 2 of them to space out front wheels on a '61 Impala. They are 1" and 5x4.75 bolt pattern so they should fit your application. They have been well used and the studs should now be replaced. $25 for the 3.