You can type here any text you want

cool turbo ta t-shirts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
They do look good, hows the quality? Also are they large/small in size if compared to other t-shirts?

the quality seems very good doesnt look like it'll fade i got an xl and it fits great im 5'11 165 so im not a big guy but it would fit someone bigger..he has sm,med,lrg,and xl im going to get some for my kids..he also makes alot of other cool shirts..i saw a grand national on his website also..:biggrin:

i like it becouse its not real cheezy:D

Looks like it's just a silk-screened t-shirt. We used to make those in high school in shop class back in the day. We'd silk screen mirrors too. You just squeegie paint across a screen covered with a membrane with an image of whatever cut out of the membrane for the paint to go through.

You're basically paying ~$20 for a Hanes t-shirt that comes in a five-pack for maybe $10 with a one-color image of a TTA. Maybe if he added a second screen for the gold accents and put it on a while shirt. Or a used white paint on a black shirt with a second gold screen after the white dried.

To each his/her own . . .:)

Those shirts are a hose

The image is okay

I saw them a few mths back and wasnt willing to drop $15 for a hanes t-shirt with a black print logo on it.

Dig around at thirdgen.org. Member by the name of Okfoz came up with absolute exquisite t-shirts. He designed each car by itself and with memeber input. the TTA one was great as were all the rest.

Cafepress cried foul on copyright enfringment and we lost the whole deal. In the interim thirdgen went for profit and killed our chances more or less.

If someone knows a person with a licensce, look him up as I am sure he would be more than willing to work with you.

later
Jeremy

Back