cop gets owned for writing ticket for DOT tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey buddy, i was referring to both being Fbodys!!!!!! also post count is like measuring dick size. in the end who does it really impress? also didnt you see the smilely face being a humerous post?

you call me a newb? thats funny as hell bud. Alot of replys makes me think this site has some old heads on this site that should be more worried about their social security then worring about fast cars.

Who gives a 5hit if they are both f-bodys? One is powered by chevy junk and the other is powered out of the box with a turbo 3.8 Buick. You know, what the fukc this web site is about. Here is a nice place to show your bow-tie pride.

Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum - Powered by vBulletin

MY1stgn read slowly,
LET ME SAY IT IN WORDS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND,YOU ARE A RETARD FoR THE WAY YOU THINK. my grammer and sentencing seem understandable to everyone but your silly ass. it's morons like you that only reply on posts with the "check your grammer" b.s and it's because you and people like you are to stupid to come up with a real response. is that simple enough for you to understand

bitchass's thinking they are someone. I didnt know pittsburgh was the sticks. and jealously is a mofo. im glad you keep replying back to the fuel i add to the fire. it just shows what type of ppl some law enforcement actually are. the majority that most reference is you buddy. youre the disgrace to law enforcement. So go ahead with your comeback and just prove to everyone who you are behind that badge.

O btw popped the hood and passed visual as well. stick to your NY laws but for your info in PA they run the OBDII scan on all new vehicles, its only the old OBD1 and older vehicles that require the gas cap and sniffer test.

Are you gonna cry princess, cause you sure whining like a little girl. You're right honey I must be the bad cop you speak of....the one who's right and proves you wrong. Whaa

Guess what, it's the same way here with emissions BUT they're still supposed to do a visual inspection. So once AGAIN, just because you can delete codes with HPtuners/EFIlive, doesn't mean your car is infact LEGAL. Any modifications to the ENGINE, ECM or EXHAUST (not including the cat back part of the exhaust which doesn't affect emissions) is ILLEGAL. Thus, if a cop made you pop the hood...which he can if he wants to bust balls...your car would fail. Get it?

Here's a little story for you so you understand what I'm talking about. A few years back one of my co-workers stopped a guy with a 5.0 for screeching the tires and loud exhaust; I responded as the back-up car. The guy was being a tool to the other cop and kept bitching and moaning that the car wasn't loud and he was being picked on. He said he was going to make a complaint so on and so forth. All this BS over a stupid loud exhaust ticket. Well I had had enough of his nonsense so I got down on the ground and looked under his car. Lo and behold....the standard 5.0 modification, off road pipes. So I said to the other cop, nice and loud so the cry baby could clearly hear it too...he's got no cats, call for an impound. You should have seen this guy's attitude change. Please officer don't do that. I said, oh no no no we have to impound it. Please sir, please, I'm sorry was his reply. He took his little loud exhaust ticket and we never heard from him again.

Moral of the story, don't act like a tool when you're getting a little BS ticket because you're just making it harder on yourself. There are a million and one things a cop could start looking for and write you. Most cops aren't car guys and don't know what to look for BUT now and again you might run into one who does and he could really ruin your day. You're not going to OWN a cop like that in court. Get it?

It's really a simple notion but I guess too difficult for someone who hates cops as much as you do.

You need to do some re-reading of my post's because it seems that you must be confusing my posts with other people’s posts. Also because I had a problem with my friend’s coworkers it doesn't make it a problem with him or any decent current (after '99) cop in the 75th. But the P'sOS I HAD to deal with. I wouldn't pee on if they whir on fire. Then again my last bad experience was in the mid to late 90's with the 75th.

Re-read ALL of my posts in this thread then come back with your incorrect assumptions. I'll try to help if I can. Forget it you win i loose you are right i am wrong. All cops are saints and all civilians are criminals. are you happy hope so.

Trust me bud, I've had my share of dealings with ****ty cops...you have no idea....but that was not the norm. There are plenty of new school cops who are complete morons, fukctards, have prior criminal records or are former/current gang members. They're hiring some real winners nowadays.

Never said all cops are saints and civilians are criminals but you've posted that twice...how many times would you like me to reread it? I go on a case by case basis. What I have noticed is that there is a lot of cop bashing on here. Believe me, when bashing is warranted, I'll be the first to bash a bad cop.

quik: why u pull me over

cop: ohhh you think you tuff...you look like one of them crenshaw mafia mother****ers....naw you one of them rollin 60's.. i hate litte n***az like you

quik: :(

cop: ever had your **** pushed in?

quik: :)

quik: why u pull me over

cop: ohhh you think you tuff...you look like one of them crenshaw mafia mother****ers....naw you one of them rollin 60's.. i hate litte n***az like you

quik: :(

cop: ever had your **** pushed in?

quik: :)

Damn, and he's str8 outta the Burg too. :D

Damn, and he's str8 outta the Burg too. :D
yeah i know him. buckeye trooper? yall are sneaky as hell! i know ur tricks now.. got me one time doin 87 in a 70 on my way to south bend. i was really doin 95 but i thought i was safe cause i was in a crown vic.

yep, lol.........sneaky??? Atleast we have to run marked cars over hear unlike the PA boys. :D I lived in Monroeville for awhile and got to find out first hand how hard they are to see sometimes.

Are you gonna cry princess, cause you sure whining like a little girl. You're right honey I must be the bad cop you speak of....the one who's right and proves you wrong. Whaa

Guess what, it's the same way here with emissions BUT they're still supposed to do a visual inspection. So once AGAIN, just because you can delete codes with HPtuners/EFIlive, doesn't mean your car is infact LEGAL. Any modifications to the ENGINE, ECM or EXHAUST (not including the cat back part of the exhaust which doesn't affect emissions) is ILLEGAL. Thus, if a cop made you pop the hood...which he can if he wants to bust balls...your car would fail. Get it?

Here's a little story for you so you understand what I'm talking about. A few years back one of my co-workers stopped a guy with a 5.0 for screeching the tires and loud exhaust; I responded as the back-up car. The guy was being a tool to the other cop and kept bitching and moaning that the car wasn't loud and he was being picked on. He said he was going to make a complaint so on and so forth. All this BS over a stupid loud exhaust ticket. Well I had had enough of his nonsense so I got down on the ground and looked under his car. Lo and behold....the standard 5.0 modification, off road pipes. So I said to the other cop, nice and loud so the cry baby could clearly hear it too...he's got no cats, call for an impound. You should have seen this guy's attitude change. Please officer don't do that. I said, oh no no no we have to impound it. Please sir, please, I'm sorry was his reply. He took his little loud exhaust ticket and we never heard from him again.

Moral of the story, don't act like a tool when you're getting a little BS ticket because you're just making it harder on yourself. There are a million and one things a cop could start looking for and write you. Most cops aren't car guys and don't know what to look for BUT now and again you might run into one who does and he could really ruin your day. You're not going to OWN a cop like that in court. Get it?

It's really a simple notion but I guess too difficult for someone who hates cops as much as you do.

your right you win

o btw, you cant tell if a motor has a cam change or head work 100% of time.

If you say so ;) I guess your's comes from your Supraed out truck. Lotsa HP not much ET.

i lack ET? wow didnt know that. You interested in running? o wait that wouldnt be police like right?. FYI this setup when all sorted out should run between 11.0-10.7 around 125-130mph. not to shabby for a 4700 raceweight

NA i ran in the 12s at full weight

Status
Not open for further replies.