Could this Regal be any stoopider?

Re: Hmmm....Hauser....Hmmmm

Originally posted by lburou
When we went to the "Bat Cave" to pick up my TTA, There WAS a car under a cover in the next space that he didn't want to uncover....:eek: ....Maybe it IS Doug under an ailias ;)

But Lee, had that been the car under the cover, it would have been emitting it's own light, along with a rather audible humming noise of some kind.....:p

THATS A PIMP'd out ride my shizel-minizel! So sit bak with sum gin and juice and roll a phat blunt!

damn, i guess everyone has build their car to run the 1/4 :rolleyes: (to everyone above) If someone build a car for show its fine as long as its driven. Not my taste either but lowriders are cool in general.

I sure would hate to get rear-ended in that phat ride! :eek: You'd be sitting in a pool of battery acid and with all that fluff around you it would probably be hard to get out.

Whew! That's one HEAVY ride.

EEEWWWW!
That thing has NEGATIVE value and it's min is 7k??????
It would cost more to make it usable than it's worth.

I'm thinking: take off all the wheels, stick a mercruiser in the trunk, and throw it in the lake! Maybe pull some stunt skiers behind it or something......you could call them the "Golden Flaky Biscuit-headed Ski Team" :D :D

Originally posted by Whitettype86
Could u imagine taking that car down the 1/4:)

Could you imagine driving that car down the street???:D

maybe there's a reason why certain peeps lean back in the seat so they cant be seen :p

awsom! gotta admit, gangsta'ed up regals and cuttys are sweet to watch bounce around. u guys gotta understand that as over the top as it may be, its part of car customization history. watch the old music vidio for that song "low rider" and you will know what i meen. :D

lol

Kinda like the paintjob, and its always nice to at least see a clean - rust free regal. Other than that, what a waste.

WOW :eek: You have to have a serious set of disco balls hanging to be seen in that car.:rolleyes:

Id yank the interior and keep the chrome gas tank and rear thats the only cool things I see

Did anyone even notice the undercarriage? Looks to me like you could eat off of it. How about the frame? What about the suspension and rear end? Chrome......too much for most of you? Probably. I really used to be into the lowrider scene when I was younger, and a few of my friends are still building them. In fact, they are tearing everyone else up in the midwest. They are reinforcing frames, powerdercoating frames, extending upper A-arms, relocating rear control arm mounts, extending rear control arms for more lift, etc. Hell, they are even cutting frames in front of the doors, and in the middle of the engine crossmember, twisting them in (so the coil springs are more vertical vs angled), welding them back together, and making it work. Have any of you ever been in a true lowrider? Ill just say its a lot of fun.

Now, on this car, interior is horrible. I never understood the button tucked velour interiors. Id much rather see a nice stock plush interior with a few accents or maybe a vinyl or leather interior. The paint seems nice, Im not a fan of the murals. The wheels are normal for this type of vehicle. I had 14" Dayton wire wheels on my 76 Monte Carlo, and they were beautiful wheels. I guess what Im saying is, just because its not your thing, dont knock it. You and I both know there was a lot of work put into that car. To each their own. Either way, everyone has THEIR hobby.

Yea, I posted that car before..it was up on ebay like a yr. ago or so.

But to answer your question...
The only way it could be more stoooooopider is if you were sittin in it with a pimping fandora and a technicolor dreamcoat

:)