You can type here any text you want

Countyline tonight?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
How did the GN perform at Countyline Shawn?

We are having a small buick get-together tonight at Denny's in Lake Worth (Corner of Military Trail and Hypoluxo in Palm Beach). I know it is a drive for you, but if you have the time feel free to come on up. We just kinda decided today to meet up. There is a usual car show there every Monday night, it is very small, but we are hoping some of the local Palm Beach folks get there tonight and add to the numbers.

How did the GN perform at Countyline Shawn?

We are having a small buick get-together tonight at Denny's in Lake Worth (Corner of Military Trail and Hypoluxo in Palm Beach). I know it is a drive for you, but if you have the time feel free to come on up. We just kinda decided today to meet up. There is a usual car show there every Monday night, it is very small, but we are hoping some of the local Palm Beach folks get there tonight and add to the numbers.

It was way to hot to go, and I was to busy with the baseball and cubscout stuff...

no go on tonight for lakeworth...more cubscouts and baseball...:cool:

All them kids will do that to you, HAHAHAHA. It is great that you are involved though. Enjoy the games tonight man.

We will have to see if somehow we can coordinate a buick-meet sometime and get all the Palm Beach, Broward and Miami/Dade people together. It would be one hell of a Buick turnout.

Shev

Back